The procedure of goods return
1.Inform us about wanting to return the goods / withdraw from the agreement.
To inform us about your decision (to effectively withdraw from the contract), send us a declaration of withdraw. Be sure to include information that will enable us to identify your order.
We recommend using return form from our e-store. The filled up form can be printed and sent to us by post or attached to e-mail.
2. You will receive from us confirmation of receiving withdraw contract.
3. Well pack goods that you want to return. It is important to well protect the shipment for transport.
4. Remember to attach to the package your contact data to allow us contact you. You can also attach filled up return form. (It will advance procedure of order identification).
5. Send the package on our company adress (PhotoParts, 2 STAPOLIN HOUSE MYRTLE COURT THE COAST, BALDOYLE DUBLIN 13). Goods should be sent back immediately, not later than 14 days from the declaration of withdraw.
NOTE: Goods are sending to the store on your own cost and responsibility. Be sure to select the appropriate form of shipping (we suggest to use a courier) and well secure goods for transport.
How to advance the return process?
The return procedure will be run faster if you use the following tips:
- To inform us of withdraw from the contract use the return form.
- If it is possible, return the product in its original packaging.
- Attach printed return form and bill (receipt or invoice) for returned goods.
- Well protect goods for transport.
- Send returned goods by courier service.
We return money not later than 7 working days.
If the goods have been purchased by company in order to use it accordinng to his business activities, we pay back money after receive from customer signed corrective invoice.
The Act of 30 May 2014 about consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 827)